Something from my heart I want to say about body image / Masks

Something from my heart I want to say about body image / Masks

I have been thin, fat, muscular, and flabby in my lifetime. I have seen different reactions to body image from different parts of the world. I have lived longer in my body than you. I know more about my own body than you - My body stores fat easily.

Some naturally thin morons who smoke, drink and eat anything they like can turn around to me and say “You should lose weight”. Western cultures are a bit more respectful when it comes to this topic.

If I lived in cultures that are still starving (like Africa) fat storage would be seen as a gift. The way the world is headed, maybe it is still a gift. I will try my best to be healthy, live a healthy life, but if I can’t be like you I won’t sweat it ... remember; keep you bullshit advice to yourself.

Love Surian x

Bill Hicks - Play From Your Fucking Heart
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-vmbA3Cmsg