A Box of Old University DV Tapes, Undeveloped Rolls of Film, X-Rays and Teeth Mould Notes / ssoosay Stuff

A Box of Old University DV Tapes, Undeveloped Rolls of Film, X-Rays and Teeth Mould Notes / ssoosay Stuff

I was shredding a box of old documents and found my university short films and footage. I don't have DV equipment anymore and I am too embarrassed to look at it / show the Internet. I will keep it in a waterproof bag and in a dark cupboard hidden away. (Where I keep DVD boxes/sleeves, hard drives and old equipment.)

I found a bunch of spools of undeveloped film. I might develop them out of curiosity. No idea what is on them - maybe stuff from university projects.

I also came across old X-Rays and a mould of my teeth. I think I'll sign my teeth and take a picture of it - Marcel Duchamp style:

www.flickr.com/photos/ssoosay/25332293623/in/photostream/

Cheers, Surian

P.S.  In the box I also found a certificate from the Royal Scottish Television Society:

www.flickr.com/photos/ssoosay/25935130766/in/dateposted/