Sly Moves, Stallone Collection, ‘Training Montage’ movies + Misc. Definite Edition DVD Steelbooks / ssoosay Stuff

Sly Moves, Stallone Collection, ‘Training Montage’ movies + Misc. Definite Edition DVD Steelbooks / ssoosay Stuff

I need some gym motivation at the moment - I sorted my Stallone DVDs. Loved ‘Creed’, saw it in the cinema recently.

Added a bit more to my animation / misc. Collection: like He-Man live action film to Filmation, Aqua Team Hunger Force film to Adult Swim, and War Games with Tron etc. I’m into 80s ‘training montage’ motivational movies. I got a few to add for my collection.

Anyway, no more, I’m sick of collecting possessions. Trying to create artwork, exercising and meditating are more productive, but these DVDs can motivate me sometimes (maybe you too if you see them)

My equipment, clothes and stuff on this desk – all I really own. Bits and pieces scattered places - can be sold, chucked or given away. Anyway I don’t know where in the world I’ll be going, moving stuff is a pain in the ass. The less stuff I have the better.

www.flickr.com/photos/ssoosayscreengrab/albums/7215766229...

Cheers, Surian

Kickboxer - The Eagle Lands - Jean-Claude Van Damme
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRzjVFyrQjk