Study Notes - Back to Basics

Study Notes - Back to Basics

I like this guy's approach: I got two more of his books. Think I'll start with the face and progress from there. I've been studying colour theory too, I might just do examples to help me remember. I think I know most of it instinctively but I want to expand on it. I feel more confidant with natural media software now too.

Little projects to focus on - not just Photoshop study / experimentation.

So many types of art, so many artists, so competitive - Easy to become overwhelmed. Will just go on a journey and hope people enjoy the ride. I'm not interested in being the best draftsman, I can never be that. I just want something a little bit different, my own voice.

Editorial Illustrator / Internet Fine Artist

Cheers,
Surian

Michael McDonald - No Lookin' Back (1985)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubt5WQEEIOY